The oil drilling mud pump, also known as the oil field mud pump, is an important part of the drilling equipment used to transport mud or water and other flushing fluid media into the borehole during the drilling process. The characteristics of oil drilling mud pump products are divided into the following points:
1. It can transport high concentration and high viscosity <10000PaS and suspended slurry containing particles.
2. The conveying liquid flow is stable, no over-current, pulsation and stirring, shearing slurry phenomenon.
3. The discharge pressure is independent of the speed, and the low flow rate can also maintain a high discharge pressure.
4. The flow rate is proportional to the speed. The flow adjustment can be realized by the shifting mechanism or the speed regulating motor.
5, self-priming ability, without the bottom valve can directly pump liquid.
6. The pump can be reversed, and the liquid flow direction is changed by the rotation direction of the pump, which is suitable for the occasion where the pipeline needs to be reversely flushed.
7. Smooth operation, vibration and low noise.
8. Simple structure, convenient disassembly and assembly.